Phone: (416) 290-6207 ext: 228
A founding partner of the firm, Kauvsegan attended Canadian All Care College in 2006 to study as a Paralegal. He wrote and passed his exam with the Law Society of Upper Canada in 2007 to be officially licensed as a paralegal.
Kauvsegan is a member of the Ontario Paralegal Association and the Paralegal Society of Ontario. He also attended the University of Law in the UK in which he obtained his LL.B. He is currently in the process of getting his degree accredited.
Before being a partner, Kauvsegan was a sole practitioner, since 2007, working with other lawyers and paralegals. As such, he brings a unique perspective to his current practice, which consists mainly of personal injury law. His vast experience ensures that his clients are well represented to achieve maximum results.
• University of Law, London, England, UK – LL.B. (Currently in the Accreditation Process)
• Canadian All Care College, Toronto, Ontario, Canada – Paralegal
• Bachelor of Arts in Law & Society from York University
• Law Society of Upper Canada
• Ontario Paralegal Association
• Paralegal Society of Ontario